Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HIMYM Tee Update

Those of you who have been long time readers of this blog will probably remember that we did an experiment on a new lens – How I Met Your Mother Tees. At the time the search function in Squidoo wasn’t working correctly or I would probably have chosen a different idea. At the time it was a bit of a bust not ranking well in Google and certainly not showcasing a great result. However……

I ended up just leaving the lens to it’s own devices and then on the weekend I noticed that it had made a sale…….it was also showing visits in the double digits (the past week has had 39 visitors). I then decided to google it and these are the results –

How I Met Your Mother Tee #6
HIMYM Tee #3
How I Met Your Mother T-Shirt #11
HIMYM t-shirt #9

So there’s always hope if you’ve set your lens up and have directed some interlinking and backlinking time may be the missing link.

I must admit that this has happened with other lenses in the past where they will suddenly start to peak for no reason except that they are older so there’s always hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment