Friday, April 16, 2010

Social Bookmarking – Do You Do It?

Do you use social bookmarking? This is an area where I have seen mixed results – with some sites I find it works really well and with others the results haven’t been worth it. The key is to find which sites work best for you. Now I can be pretty slack which is probably why it took me so long before I started to make money! I know that certain sites are a great idea and work well for providing me with backlinks and/or traffic, but I don’t always put the work in by adding to them. Obviously if I want 4 figures this has got to change!

My favorite two are She Told Me and Xomba because they are the two that I have seen results with other several different niches…..they also earn me money themselves. There are lots of other sites that you can use as well and RickyRobi has written a lens to host all of the Squidoo Friendly Social Bookmarking Sites that she knows.

Which sites do you find the most effective?

2 comments:

  1. interesting...
    I just started using squidom again, slowing adding my links there and then getting the little banner onto each lens.
    I also just started slowing adding links to my lenses in redgage too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Squidom it seems to work really well with some of my lenses.

    ReplyDelete